Saturday, October 10, 2009

New Hair!!!

I just couldn't resist posting this even though I really don't have time to be blogging.

Yesterday, both Kade and I got hair cuts. I LOVE mine!! It is so fun and light and definitely the most daring I have EVER been with my hair.

I tried it first with my old haircut just to be sure that I would look o.k.


Here's the inspiration for this new do. I just like the hair. I'm not doing this because I am one of those fanatical people like the ones who dress up for the Star Wars or Harry Potter movies.







4 comments:

  1. When I first saw the picture I thought- that looks like Alice's hair! Very cute dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Its cute! (and its the design of the cut! Mine isn't *supposed* to look that way! lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! What's your email address so I can send you an invite to the blog?

    ReplyDelete