Sunday, July 10, 2011

Another wisdom of youth

O.k. I know I promised to update all the events, but it just hasn't happened. So I will just have to do that later.....when I get to it......probably never, but hopefully.

Last night Mom, Kaila, Kade and I went to visit Grandma and Grandpa Harvey. While we were there, Mom said something to Grandma and called her "Mom." Kaila in a half whisper and leaning toward mom so that Grandma couldn't see her asked, "Is that your Mom?" Mom answered back that yes, grandma is her Mom, just like I am her Mom. Then when Grandma came back in the room after getting something, we told here what Kaila had said. Then she started to explain to Kaila that some people even think that Nana looks like Grandma and then asked her, "Do you think she looks like me?" Kaila hesitantly answered, "Not.....yet." Boy did we all get a good laugh out of that one. Then we asked why Nana doesn't look like Grandma and she said it was because Grandma has "OLD hair".

On the drive home, Mom was saying something to me and I was saying, "I know. I know." and Kaila pipes in from the back seat, "Yeah, Mom, you should listen to your Mom!!"

Kade has recently started singing a lot. His favorite songs are The Wise Man and the Foolish Man, and Popcorn Popping, and anything that Kaila is singing (he will sing along with her). His version of the chorus for Wise Man, Foolish Man is, "The rains came down and the BUGS came up." Popcorn also apparently only pops on the "Cot tree".

Anyway, hope you all find this entertaining, until the next time I post, whenever that may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment