$111.30!!!
Here is a picture of what we bought. Dave is a peanut butter puffs fanatic, just so you know.
Here's a list of what we bought just in case the picture doesn't do it justice.
6 boxes hamburger/chicken helper
1 large box keebler grahams
8 cup of noodles
7 boxes of Reeses Puffs cereal
1 box honey nut cheerios
2 Lipton noodle sides
2 boxes of Supreme brownies
1 box Cinnabon Cinnamon streusel muffins
1 box of cake mix
1 tub of frosting
1 regular size Wishbone salad dressing
6 Stouffer's frozen entrees
4 Oscar Mayer lunchables
7 Del Monte Peach chunks (8 oz)
4 cans of Pringles chips (not pictured)
You can't stop there! Where did you shop and how did you get all that for so little? That's amazing!! I'd love to learn some of your grocery smarts!
ReplyDeleteWe'll let you know when we hear from schools. None in Utah, but all across the U.S. (from California to Massachusetts and everywhere in between.)
OH!!!! I love saving money, I have done the same thing I just haven't had time to blog about it (taking the pics and stuff), but I love it when I can do all my grocery shopping for 1/2 of what it used to cost me and I still can put alot of it in food storage. Way to go!!!
ReplyDelete