Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday Funnies

Just had to share this one because it was too cute! Today in sacrament meeting during the sacrament I was asking Kaila what she remembers about Jesus (I do this to help me and her). I asked her what Jesus did and the first thing she said was, "He paid tithing!". I about died laughing.

A few other things.....recently she had her shirt pulled up and she said, "I have a big tummy." Oh you do? "Yeah, like Daddy!"

Kade on the other hand now says thanks, hot dog, cookie (sort of, but he does the sign for it great), UH-OH, car, go-go-go, and he blows kisses really loudly and perfectly MMMMM-AAHH! He really enjoys annoying Kaila and I saw his evil little grin the other day. He picked up one of her puzzles and started walking away with it. When Kaila started screaming "NO! NO!! NO!!!", he started running. The chase went from the family room, around the island in the kitchen and then almost back in the family room before Kade gave up running away with the puzzle and threw it down. Of course it landed right-side down, so all the pieces were all over the floor and Kaila started to pick them up. Kade then grabbed a piece and took off around the couch, back into the kitchen and then ended by throwing the piece back on the pile. He did this one more time before I actually turned around to see what Kaila was so upset about. That is when I saw the grin! Kaila had most of the pieces picked up and put in a pile on the puzzle board, but there were a few stray out on the floor. Kade grinned wickedly, ran over, picked up a piece and ran off around the couch with Kaila close behind screaming "Give it back!" I thought it was hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment