Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Firsts

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Richard Fillerup my Senior year

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
No, I think it would be uncomfortable.

3. Who was your FIRST boss?
Don't remember this because I worked at Matrixx Marketing - huge call center

4. What was your FIRST job?
See question 3

5. What was your FIRST car?
Buick Skyhawk - inherited from Mom

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
Don't get text messages because they cost a BUNDLE so we have them blocked on all of our phones

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Consciously, it was Rhylie because Mom's cell phone rang and I thought that it must be Rhylie
Unconsciously, Dave - I was having a weird dream about the conference center and working there at a big choir event and I couldn't find Dave

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Mrs. Little. OOOOO horrible woman who took my eraser away!!

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
San Luis Obispo, California for a Society for Women in Engineering conference

10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
Loretta can't remember the last name, and no she moved after 1st grade

11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
Probably my friend Jenny's house in 5th or 6th grade, unless relatives houses count and it would probably be Grandma's or Aunt JoAnn's

12. Who was the first person you talked to today?
Dave, I asked him to get me some ibuprofen

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
Uncle Craig's book girl, Uncle Burt's in the temple

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
I rolled over to bug Dave by flipping my arm across his head since it was past his time to get up

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Does the Symphony count? It was in 5th grade. Never been to anything like U2.

16. FIRST tattoo?
On my left arm (don't freak out family), some kid in grade school skewered me with a really sharp pencil that left the lead in my arm until a few years ago when I finally had to have it removed

17. FIRST piercing?
Ears when I was 5

18. FIRST foreign country you went to?
Canada, unless Alaska counts as foreign (it was kind of weird)

19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
this one is hard because the 1st one I really remember is "Hook" on Christmas Eve or maybe it was Jurassic Park at the Cinedome---oh nevermind, it was part of Back to the Future at a drive-in movie in Cody, Wyoming when I was 6 and with Grandma, Grandpa and the 3 boys

20. When was your FIRST detention?
I LOVED school! So I NEVER had detention

21. When was your FIRST kiss?
Do the ones in elementary school count? If so, then it was Steven Barton. If not, then it was Richard Fillerup

22. Who was your FIRST roommate?
Carla Morganegg. She was o.k., but she smoked and it made our room stink when she would come back in.

23. If you had one wish, what would it be?
to be rid of my anxiety

24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
don't know if this counts, but I always thought it would be fun to read all the books in the library. At least, all of the ones about different subjects, not all the fiction books. I've already fulfilled my childhood dream to learn how to dance both Irish and Ballet

25. Did you marry the FIRST person to ask for your hand in marriage?
Are you kidding?! He married a girl named Jenna Lee who had long dark hair and eyes and looked like me, and whom he had only dated for 1 WEEK!!

26. What was the FIRST sport that you were involved in?
Tee-ball

27. What were the FIRST lessons you ever took?
piano when I was in Jr. High

28. What is the FIRST thing you do when you get home?
I am home most of the time, but when I do get out, the first thing I usually do is take off the kids' shoes and coats.

29. Who do you think will be the FIRST person to post this in return?
I will have to go with Melanie since I beat her to the punch - Sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment