Of course, after watching “Super Why”, she wanted to leave a note for the Tooth Fairy so she could keep her tooth. Now, anyone who comes to the house gets to see her tooth, whether they want to or not.
Anyway, tonight at dinner (chicken nuggets and fries), we were trying to psych her into eating her nuggets by telling her that if she didn’t eat them she wouldn’t grow. Then she bursts out with, “And then if all the boys are gone, I won’t get married and I’ll be ALL alone!!!” (Please read the previous sentence in the most martyred voice you can come up with and that is about how she said it.) What? What on earth does that have to do with not growing?! She’s been a little obsessive lately about getting married and how when she grows up she will find a boy that she likes and get married and have babies. Plus she has been a little obsessive about where on earth Nana’s husband is. That’s a story in itself, so I will save it for another post.
No comments:
Post a Comment