Okay, I know I have been SUPER lax in updating, so be prepared for overload. Kaila had a wonderful birthday this year and is sooooo excited to be 6. "Next Christmas I'll be seven and then the one after that I'll be eight!" You know that primary song, "I Just Can't Wait 'til I'm Eight", yeah, well, that is her new theme song. She really can't wait. She also got kind of a fun present for her birthday at her yearly check-up......she got to see the baby on an ultrasound. She is also super obsessed with how fast the baby is growing and how the baby is eating when I am eating and.....
So here are the pictures. Thanks Aunt Lisa and Uncle Brad for the cool wrapped presents from Amazon! They did a great job on the gift wrap. (Sorry it took so long to show you the wrap job.)
5 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment