We have had a super busy month and feel like we have been running from the first of the month. I volunteer in Kaila's class and added two additional afternoons this month. One for teaching the kids about Christmas traditions in France and the other to help at the class Christmas party. Being the terrible mom that I am, I forgot to take my camera to EITHER event, so unfortunately I have no pictures. The kids did however have a blast coloring their sneaker shoe and putting it out in the hall for Pere Noel to fill, while I told them about the rest of the traditions. Of course, getting their own individual yule log cake (Ho-ho), was another highlight of the day.
The Christmas party was a lot of fun too and I helped the kids make a cute foam snowman ornament and then played charades with them.
Christmas was a lot of fun this year as both kids were really excited about it. They each loved everything they got and especially took to the Zhu Zhu pets.
This one is for you Aunt Pam.
Kade's stuff - You also need to understand that Santa found most of what he brought to Kade on clearance.
Kaila's stuff
Mine and Dave's - Dave was in need of a LOT of new shirts, so that is what he got!
No comments:
Post a Comment