I had to put these on here, so I can come back and remember in the future.
Sitting at the dinner table the other night, I looked over at Kade and said, "I see someone who looks tired." He immediately turned around to look behind him to see who I was talking about.
We were talking about heaven, I think again at dinner (we seem to have a lot of good conversations over dinner). I said, "It's a lot like earth, only a lot cleaner!" Kaila added, "Yeah, because there isn't a dump."
Walking through Hobby Lobby the other night, we passed a Santa figure dressed all in white. Kaila was behind me and I had moved on because she was "oohing" and "aahhing" over everything else on the aisle. Then I hear, "Oh look! Santa in Heaven!"
Conversation from the back seat 2 nights ago-- Kaila: I wish we had glass over our garden so bad guys couldn't get in. Kade, very adamantly: There are no bad guys in this world!! Kaila: Yes there are! Kade: No, there are NO bad guys in this world!! Capiche?! Me: Kade, there are bad people in the world. (Should have said there are people who do bad things, but oh well) Kaila: Yeah, they smoke!
Again the other night at dinner, I was telling Dave that Kade had fallen asleep in the car while waiting for Kaila to get out of school. Dave then asked, "So why do you think you are so tired, Kade?" Kade promptly replied, "Because I ran out of gas."
My baby rolled from front-to-back last
night...... with a little bit of help from the slightly raised edge of
our bed mattress. He did it again today on grandma's couch. (We were
right there, on case you were worried.)
I tried to get him to do it on the floor later today, but he just wasn't interested.
5 days ago
now you just need some pictures! :)
ReplyDeleteSee I read it too!
ReplyDelete