Thursday, February 26, 2009

Quick update

O.k. so I haven't been on in a while, but that is because we have been freakishly busy. "Doing what?" you say. Well, we passed our inspection so now we are attempting to put up drywall in the basement. Can I just say that I thought it would be easier than it has been. The first day we spent about 4 hours getting the 20 pieces of drywall downstairs, and the we only got 5, Count that 5, pieces put up on the walls. UGH!!! I hate drywall.

We have also been trying to figure out how to get Kade to sleep all the way through the night.....suggestions would be helpful.....

Plus, we have been fighting with Kaila to get her to not dribble in her panties (either function), which isn't going well. She knows how to go and when to go, but just doesn't want to stop playing TO go. I had to wash a batch of clothes yesterday just so that she would have clean underwear to put on if she had an accident, and she doesn't have just a few pairs!

We got new windows put in on the south side of the house and WOW, what a difference!!! So now we are trying to get all the papers together to submit them to Questar and RM Power for the rebates. YEA!! Free money, well, sort of......I guess you have to buy the materials first, so I guess it is more of just a small return on your investment.

Kade is getting better at walking every day and now can walk faster than he crawls. Mom pointed out that I don't have a picture on here of him walking, so I here it is. And yes, he is rarely seen walking anywhere without something in his hand. He is also eating more regular food and LOVES it. We still have to be careful, though, but he's getting there.

Well, I'm done scanning my documents, so I better get upstairs before he wakes up and get something done.

3 comments:

  1. Oh very cute!
    I know, I know, me too! Not dry wall, potty training or sleep issues, but soooooo busy!!! Check my stamp blog too, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do we hear you on the drywall.... I have decided I am never building or remodeling if I have to do anything with drywall.

    Good luck with the potty training and sleep issue as I have no answers or suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness how handsome Kade is!!! He's growing up too fast tell him to stop right now!! I can't believe he'll be 1 year next month where does the time go!!

    ReplyDelete