O.k. So I know that you all have been wondering where the entries have been the last three weeks. Well, we've all been sick the last 3 weeks, so that's where our time and energy has gone. Kaila just had a cold that she gave to all of us. Kade and I got it the same day.....URGH!!! I can handle being sick, but when he's sick at the same time it just means that none of us get enough sleep to get better. Well anyway, by the time Kaila was getting better, Dave, Kade and I were all doing much worse and we didn't seem to be getting better. I felt like we were going to be sick FOREVER! Well, 3 trips to the doctor later, Kade was on antibiotics for a double ear infection, and Dave and I were on them for sinus infections. One more trip to the doctor for me to make sure my sinuses hadn't exploded and that the sudden loss of swelling in the roof of my mouth was normal, and we were all Finally on the mend.
Now that we are all mostly back to normal, I will be posting entries over the next few days to catch up on the last 3 weeks. So as a teaser, the next few entries will be about Kaila wanting to help with giving a blessing, how she sings "Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam", her comments on "The Testaments", Kade's talking progress, the basement progress and what I need to eat everyday.
5 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment