Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Neglect

I know I have neglected the blog recently and have promised a post on Halloween, but life just seems to get in the way. First there was Thanksgiving, which was fantastic! Lots of good food, some good company and really yummy pie! Then, we all managed to get some kind of gross stomach thing -- first Rhylie, then Kade, then a few days later Kaila and me -- so we've pretty much been sick since Thanksgiving. We are all FINALLY feeling better, although I think it will be a few weeks before I am back up to speed because I lost 4 pounds. I now have to go in and see a dietician about getting my weight back up to a healthier level. So please, please, please keep me in your prayers to help me gain some weight.

Inbetween all the sickness, too, though we had all of the Christmas preparations and other stuff, so we've been rather busy. Now to top it all off, Dave got in an accident this morning on his way to work.......He's completely O.k., but the car is probably a total loss. Where Legacy and I-215 come together, someone crossed the median into his lane. He tried to stop, but it was inevitable.

I will have to post some pictures of what we've been up to later, though.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness.... Well, sending prayers!
    I got sick too, blah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear he is okay, hope you all continue to do better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have had a rough few weeks. Sending our prayers and hopes that you will all be well in time to enjoy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete