Kaila's "mini" Thanksgiving from preschool. If you zoom in on the picture you can see there is turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, peas and either cranberries or jello.
Kade climbed up on the cabinet all by himself!
We found Kaila trying to put the tinsel on the tree by herself. The other is the finished product.
Pictures of Dave's car. Really is amazing that it wasn't more crunched! We were really blessed that he walked away and that the car was so well designed. One funny thing about this, though, is that he finally got the sunroof open again. We haven't been able to open it for years, but the impact and the way the car absorbed the impact opened it! And thanks for your concern and prayers!
2 weeks ago
That's a really cool little cupcake she has there! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for letting my kids hang out at your house! At least the girls had fun together! :)
Cute kids! Glad the car is all that got hurt and that you're feeling better! And I love the new layout! Fun! :)
ReplyDeletefun, fun pictures (well except Daves car, but hey at least the sun roof works now!!!)
ReplyDeleteHis car looks like the back of my saturn after my wreck. I'll tell you those saturns are built for safety. Too bad they aren't going to be making anymore. Oh well enjoy the Honda!!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know that Dave was in a wreck. That's so scary! I'm glad that he's okay.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know Dave was in a wreck I am so out of the loop. I'm glad he is okay though. That is a good looking Christmas Tree. Your kids are getting so big!
ReplyDelete