Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tagged!

I was tagged!

When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I don't think I have looked in the mirror yet today. I know, terrible to still be in my PJ's, but the power went out about 6:45 last night and then came back on at around 11:40. The t.v. was blasting and the bathroom light was on. Then Kade woke up at around 3, so I'm still tired. Aaannd, I sat down to read blogs and eat breakfast, so.....

How much cash do you have on you?
None, but if you count my purse $2.01.

What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
Bore, or boar

Favorite planet?
I think earth is pretty great.

Bright or Dark Room?
Definitely Bright!! I don't even eat at restaurants where you can't see your food because of the "ambience" they are trying to create. Honestly I wonder if they are just trying to hide something sinister about their food.

How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Depends on what you consider drugs....I take anxiety meds everyday and sudafed every night, but I am also on an antibiotic to get rid of the last of the infection from tooth that had a root canal.

What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Very good, Kade." He helped me pour some cereal into a bowl.

If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? That's a tough one! I've always dreamed about flying and still do. I still have dreams where all I have to do to fly is take a few good bounds and jump into the air and then concentrate on staying up. I think, though, that I would rather have the money so I could help my mom buy a house and pay off our house and car and set up our house to be solar powered and finish up our food storage.

Where did you live in 1987?
In an apartment in Clearfield, Ut

Where were you when 9/11 happened?
I was at work at Tesoro, at least I think it was Tesoro, but it may have still been Amoco.

If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
If I HAD to get one, it would probably be as small as possible, look like a beauty mark and be in the location on the body where it would hurt the least. I don't know where that is, so that is why I said it that way.

Would you move for the person you loved?
Yes.

Name three things that you have on you at all times?
My glasses, chapstick, and purse, which has everything else in it that I might possibly need like Ibuprofen, serotonin drops, wet wipes, etc.

What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Kaila's kids meal from Arsenic Circle (arctic circle for those unfamiliar with it's alternate name)

Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
Does one from elementary count? If so, he was doing better in his marriage to a french girl and had 4 kids.

Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My neck and shoulders, but that isn't unusual. My eyeballs are tired too.

Have you been burned by love?
Who hasn't? Cost me a scholarship and a whole semester of classes, but I ended up in a better place because of it.

Have you burned others with love?
I think so, but I always felt bad about it afterward.

How old do you look?
Older now that I have a different hair style, but people still guess early 20's.

Are you waiting for something?
Funnily enough I am waiting for the library to call and tell me that my book on CD is in.

Have you ever thought about converting your religion?
I've thought it would be nice to be Catholic, so all I have to do to repent is say a few "Hail Mary's" or what not, but I know that I am where I am supposed to be.

What was the last thing you drank? The milk from my cereal.

Who do you most look like in your family?
Depends on who you stand me next to.....My Mom most of the time, but as shown in a previous post, I look an awful lot like my brother Michael.

Have your parents ever smoked pot?
Probably, they were both kind of wild in their younger years.

What do you order at the bar?
If I am in a bar, I would ask for Sprite, but I am never in a bar, so......

What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
bread and jelly or honey

Where were you on July 4th, 2008?
I think we were at Mom's house and Bob and Viv's (in-laws).

Thanks Kelli for giving me an excuse to update my blog. O.k. Now I tag, Melanie, Kristi Shirts, Kendra, Tanya, Karyn, and anyone else who wants to.

2 comments:

  1. alright, alright....I'll play along later in th week... :) They are fun, but some of these questions I don't wanna get into! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! You did it! And Happy Birthday today!

    ReplyDelete