Wednesday, February 3, 2010

This is what happens when....

I forgot to add this to the last post, so here goes......

I recently went into my stylist for a maintenance hair cut because I love the style I had. Yep, notice I said HAD. I asked her to go just a little bit shorter than the last time and this is what happened.





So I learned how to fix it and it looks rather nice, but it is still WAY short!!

In other news, this is a thank you to Aunt Lisa and Uncle Brad from Kaila. This is what she bought with her birthday money. Notice the Barbie keys on the couch too.



She also bought a Bob the Builder playdough set that makes different shapes of playdough when you squish it through one of the buildings.

And just as a side note--if you are thinking about getting a new front-loader washer, don't buy a Maytag! LG is the best!

2 comments:

  1. That IS short! :) I'm glad you like the way you can do it tho. that makes a huge difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute new style! I like it! You are such a pretty girl! Glad life is good! Miss ya! :)

    ReplyDelete