Kaila and Kade have been absolutely hilarious the last few days, so I decided I better get on here or I will forget. A couple days ago we went to Shopko to buy Kaila a new dance outfit. While we were looking at the different dance outfits, she looks over and says, "I want the heart one for my ooo-boos." It took me a second and a repeat of what she said before I realized she was looking at the bras on the rack behind me. There was a pink one with hearts on it.
Then on the way up to the check-stands, we passed the baby section and they had some princess swimsuits on display. Kaila promptly declares that she wants that one, but I explain to her that they are too small and that she already has a swimsuit at home. As we continue our journey, she says, "Kade has a swimsuit at home?" Yes, he has a swimsuit at home. "Kade needs a new swimsuit. He needs a princess swimsuit." No, *giggle*, he doesn't need a princess swimsuit.
Yesterday, as I was standing next to the sink finishing up my instant breakfast drink, Kade comes over and stands there looking at me with a queer expression on his face. Then I take another drink and he copies me. When I stopped, he stopped. Then to test out if he was really copying me, I did it again only after I finished I added the smacking of lips and "ahhh" sound. He did exactly the same thing. It was adorable. It took me a few more swallows to finish and he copied me the whole time.
I got out one of the guinea pigs and he came over to pet him. Of course, I had to remind him to be soft and then he surprised me by saying, "sofff" every time he petted Squeaky.
Playing outside yesterday he went over to the fence to pet the dogs that live next door. After a few minutes, the dogs got bored and wandered away, so Kade started to wander away too. He looked back, though, to see one of the dogs shake out his fur. Then Kade decided to shake out too and started shaking his head, until he fell down.
5 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment