O.k. so I know that the updates have really been missing the last month, but we've been pretty busy and I have gotten sucked into playing Farmville on Facebook and it tends to use up my allotted computer time. I've been trying to get up earlier, but you all know how that goes when you go to bed late and then can't get to sleep. I seem to go through cycles with this and I have no idea what causes it. Any ideas?
Anyway, we are all well and doing well. Kaila and Kade are both growing up so fast and I am just amazed at how much they know and show me they know. Just today, Kaila opened up all of the blinds except the ones over the kitchen sink. I normally do that every morning. She also astonished me the other day by telling Trent that this is our home and pointed to the sign in my kitchen, spelled it out and said, "See. Home."
Kade is talking a ton more and now wants to answer the phone every time it rings, so be forewarned, if you get a babbling child on the other end of a phone call that starts with a "heh-woe" then it's him. He is also displaying more of a will to do things by himself and gets upset if you try to help or do it for him sometimes. It's also amazing what he will repeat back to you. The other day, I swear he counted to ten with me.
5 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment