So I did pretty well today. I actually got up sort of early, went walking (it was beautiful outside), and cleaned both bathrooms before the kids woke up. The dishes that are sitting on the counter are not going to be there when I go to bed tonight, so that will be nice too. The counters are mostly clean and so is the house. YEA!!
A few other goals I have: To be early to all my scouting meetings, keeping up with the newspaper so the coupons get filed on Sunday, read some good books, and have dinner ready when everyone gets home.
Help me keep on task and send me words of encouragement every now and again. And if you want some support for your goals, just let me know. Something I learned at Woodbadge "A goal not written down, is merely a dream."
5 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment