Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Kaila's lament

This was just too funny not to share. This morning while I was doing things around the house Kaila went to her room to play. Kade, of course, followed. Kaila then started whining and crying. I thought it was because Kade had done something she didn't like. Then she came to find me and cry. When I finally realized what she was crying about, I just about died laughing. For the whole month, she has had our little manger and baby Jesus in her room on her window seat. Yesterday I went in and got it and put it away because she hasn't touched it or mentioned it in a week or two. When she came to find me she was crying because "Baby Jesus, GONE!!! Baby Jesus!!!"

Something else rather interesting about today, Mom went to Costco at lunch with Grandma and Grandpa and they ran into someone unexpected. As they were checking out or something like that Grandma and Grandpa looked up and were greeted by President Utchdorf! I knew I should have gone down there with them!!! Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. Well, hearing both of their 'accounts' cracked me up! Takes me back to the days when I worked downtown. They really are wonderful people...that's why they are who they are with teh jobs they have. :)

    Kaila made me laugh too. :)

    ReplyDelete