So today was just another day, or so it seemed. We went for a walk this afternoon, and while out we kept running over small patches of snow. Kaila, after the first few asked, "what was that?" and I told her. Then she said at the next patch, "Oooo, scratchy!!"
Later, when Dave got home and I went to scouts, she drew him a picture of him. "The eyes. The mouth. The nose. The hair. The *mumblesomething*." The something was a bunch of squiggly lines under the mouth. Dave then asked her what it was because he didn't understand her mumble, and she said something again. He then asked if it was his facial hair and she confirmed that it was. So funny.
Kade discovered himself in the mirror tonight and sat there laughing at himself and pounding the table that is in front of the mirror trying to get the baby in the mirror.
Don't know if you have ever tasted the Gerber #3 spaghetti in tomato sauce with meat, but it is absolutely disgusting!!! Kade even made the lemon face at it. I was only able to get him to eat like 4 bites before I decided that if even I didn't like the taste, and he was still making faces that it just wasn't worth it. He's been refusing to eat stuff from a spoon recently too, which is frustrating, but we think we know why. We think that he wants to feed himself because anything you stick in front of him that he can pick up, he chows down. So we are going to have some interesting feeding times in the next little while because we are also going to try just mashing up what we are eating and letting him eat that. We'll keep you all updated on how that goes.
5 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment