Sunday, April 26, 2009

Appliance fights

I didn't have time to add this to the post last night, but thought I would share some insight. When you decide to get in a fight with an appliance, the appliance will generally win.

In this case it was me versus the dishwasher and from the picture you can probably tell who won.




The worst part about this......I already had a bruise on my leg in the same location that had just barely started to heal. So in addition to this rather large bruise, I also gained a few more because I decided to "fight" with the dishwasher. O.k. so any of you who really know me are saying, "yeah, right," well, I actually just tripped over the open door on my way to the sink to get Kade a drink. It also looked much worse, but I didn't take a picture until last night. Oh and no comments about the need for sunglasses......ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment