So with all of us being so sick, we all finally decided to get blessings. Bob and Viv (Dave's mom and dad) came over because she needed one too. We had Dave go first and Kaila wanted to be right there next to Bob and she even put her hands on Daddy's shoulder to "help" with the blessing. When she tried to get in the middle of Bob and Dave blessing Viv, we had to put our foot down.
Being in primary has significantly improved her vocabulary, but she still doesn't always hear things correctly. So the other day when we were singing "Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam", I couldn't help but break down laughing when she sang the "sunbeam" part. Instead of "sunbeam" she sings it "Jesus wants me for a Sun-BEEP!"
Kade is also making progress in speaking. The other day when it looked like he was done eating I asked him if he was "all done". He promptly replied "ALL Done," clear as clear. It's now become one of his favorite phrases. He even uses it like Kaila does when I get done doing something like vacuuming.
Well, that's all for now because I need to go to pack meeting. Oh, and by the way, Kaila is doing sooooooo much better with getting to the potty! Thank goodness!!!
5 days ago
Love it!
ReplyDeleteOur funniest 'versions' were from Follow the Prophet. Hunter ended with "follow the prophet...he goes away!" and Sienna said "don't go with strangers" instead of "don't go astray". They're very entertaining people, kids.... ;)
Your house sounds like our house, George, Chase and I have all been sick.
ReplyDeleteI love the sun-BEEP, when i was in nursery it was so fun to hear all the little ones learning the words to the songs.