Well, I guess I'll start with Kade this time. I think he has finally figured out that he can call to me and I will come. The other night he wasn't quite ready for sleeping yet, but I put him to bed anyway so I could get ready myself. He cried for a few minutes and then he started calling "Maammmaammaa." It was so cute and sounded so pleading that I had to go back in there and pick him up and love him. He has since done it a few other times when he has been looking for me in the house.
He also has picked up on "where's Daddy" and can "answer" you. I asked him the other evening after Dave had gone downstairs to do something. Kade promptly started waving his hand toward the stairs and saying "Da-da-da."
O.k. As for Kaila, this past Monday we watched the "Jesus movie" -- The Testaments-- for family home evening. Kaila loudly protested at first, but then she really got into it. By the end when we told her that the Daddy couldn't see Jesus because his eyes didn't work, she started saying, "Jesus make him better?" over and over. Then Jesus came over and when he touched the Daddy's shoulder, Kaila gasped and exclaimed, "JESUS!! Jesus make him better!" Then after it was over she wanted to "try again?" So we pushed play again for her. It just made me cry even more than I normally do when watching the movie.
It's time to go get the kids breakfast, but as a teaser for the next post.....does anyone have any ideas on how to GAIN some weight? This winter has been really rough on me and I have lost a few too many pounds. I'll post what the doctor recommened later along with some pics of the basement progress.
5 days ago
Start a hefty work out and put some muscle on! Enjoy more treats! LOL! (tho that can get bad becuase then you have a hard time not eating the yummy treats when you've reached your 'goal'. Same issue arises if you add butter to everything for your child's caloric intake...then when they become obese children/adults they can't live wihtout it. :P So choose wisely, my freind.
ReplyDeleteCheck out mine and Ryan's Health website. They have programs and products that can help people loose, maintain, and gain weight. It's www.pursuemyhealthyfuture.com Call if you have any questions!
ReplyDelete