Saturday, March 28, 2009

Cold sores BEWARE!!!

I know I just posted, but I forgot to add this to the post. If you have ever had a cold sore, you know that is STINKS!!! I usually only get them when I have had a cold and have been blowing my nose a ton, which just makes it that much worse. Anyway Mom discovered a wonderful product that works on TONS of stuff. I decided to try it out since I couldn't use my prescription cream (I tried it and ended up tasting it -BLECH!!-)

So I put this stuff on and within 2 hours the cold sore was drying up and the swelling was going down. I couldn't believe it!!! I've NEVER had anything work so fast.

So you are all wondering what this wonderful new product is, right? Well, it actually has been around for a very long time.....and no it is not lysine. It is called Grapefruit seed Extract. You can buy it at any health food store. You get the drops and put between 5 and 8 drops in 1 TBS of olive oil and apply it 3 to 4 times a day and especially overnight. I used it more than that the 1st day, but my cold sore was WELL established and killing me. I think if you use this at the first sign, you will never see your cold sore.

This stuff is also great for acne, colds, the flu, candida, etc, etc. Just look it up online if you want to know all it's uses.

1 comment:

  1. I am totally going to try that next time I feel one coming on, I absolutely hate, hate cold sores with a passion.

    ReplyDelete