Jana is usually the one that has the weird dreams, but since I had this one and remembered it, she told me that I just had to write about it on the blog. So here it is.
Last night, actually it was early this morning, I dreamed that I was a Jedi Knight. I was on a mission with another Jedi Knight and my Jedi Master (Master Obi-Wan). We sought out some enemies of the republic and after a very brief fight we subdued them. There were only two or three hundred of them. We decided to take about a dozen of their children, between the ages 6 to 8, and train them to be Jedi Knights. This was to be a punishment to those rebellious people. I was put in charge of most of their training. I taught them the ways of the Jedi and tried to teach them so they wouldn't grow up like the rest of their people.
One day my master pulled me aside and told me that the council had decided to promote me to the status of Jedi Master. I was surprised and told him that I really wasn't skilled enough to be a Jedi Master. He told me that I was definitely worthy and reminded me of one of the lessons I taught the kids. I was teaching the kids about cloaking yourself with the force and made myself appear to look like Master Obi-Wan. Master Obi-Wan told me that even he believed that he was looking at himself. I had done such a good job at teaching the children that the council wanted me to become their Master and take on all of them as my apprentices.
I'm pretty sure that there was a lot more to the story, but I don't usually remember my dreams very well. I guess this one stayed with me since I'm such a nerd. May the force be with you.
5 days ago
hahahaha! I love it!
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny.... may the force be with you the great Jedi Master.
ReplyDeleteWasn't it sad to wake up, great story.
ReplyDeleteYou know that dreams like that mean you're going to get a calling into the young mens program right??
ReplyDelete