Saturday, March 28, 2009

Catch up #4

O.k. I am almost caught up with everything, so this should be the last update. Kade now has 8 teeth and is trying hard to get all the rest at the same time!! Anyway, we decided it was time for a toothbrush and got him a couple different ones. At night after he is done eating his bottle, just before we put him in bed, we now brush his teeth. The first time he didn't want to open his mouth because he thought it was the bottle and he was full and done. Once I got the toothbrush in there, he thought it was kind of cool and even smiled. Since then, he has started opening his mouth on his own even if he is "asleep". Even funnier than this is the fact that Kaila was exactly the same way and still is, except she can be entirely asleep and you can brush her teeth.

O.k. now for some cute pictures. We just aquired a new piece of luggage this last weekend and I have had it sitting in the entry because I don't want to take it downstairs until the drywall is done. Anyway the other day Kade kept trying to see inside it, so I decided to open it up and put him in there and give him a ride. You can see how well he liked it in the pictures.

The one of him eating was just yesterday morning. I took it because as my mom would say it proves that he is definitely my child -- eating with both hands. For the full story behind that you will have to ask her. Later in the morning, I found him in Kaila's room. Yes, that is a bowl he is sitting in.



No comments:

Post a Comment